So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- On Monday I finished the bottom of my tray in single OT. Now I can start the fun part – weaving the basket above it.
- Tuesday we had a very productive group OT session. Everybody had a good time.
- Wednesday my husband and I joined the local gym. It will be hard work to get back in shape, but we are on our way now.
- Thursday I went to the podiatrist. There’s always such a good atmosphere at this place, everybody leaves with a smile.
- Thursday I felt quite sore from training the day before. Our OT-therapist told me not to give up, this was exactly what I needed to hear.
- Practicing relaxation on Thursday really helped me to feel better and less sore.
- On Friday we just relaxed. That was great.
- On Saturday I went to a charity event for bulldogs with my friend. I am thankful she drove all the way, because I don’t have a car.
- We met many nice people and had nice conversations on the fair.
- I even got some good advice for Sam, and how to improve his behavior on the leash. Priceless!