So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- My parents gave me old photos. Looking at them brought up mostly good feelings. This of my mother and me is one of my favorites:
- On Monday I finished coloring the bottom of my tray in OT. Well, it is very colorful and I like it. It turned out the way I wanted it to be, and this is always a good feeling.
- On Tuesday my husband and the dogs came back from the fishing trip. My husband was in a very good mood, and the dogs were happy to be home again.
- On Tuesday evening we ate at a greek restaurant. It was a nice evening.
- On Wednesday we made big progress with the terrace.
- On Thursday I went to relaxation group and it brought up some unwelcome feelings, how I often felt left out because of my hearing disability. But there are nice people in my life now, and this is what counts.
- On Friday – tada! – we finished the terrace!!!! Look here:Ok, we still have to put away the gravel, but this is nothing big and will be done in one hour or so. Like I said, it’s nothing fancy and you don’t see all the important work below the tiles, but it’s done.
- We invited my husband’s friend and his girlfriend to have a BBQ with us this Friday, if somebody deserves this it’s them for all their help. I am sure this will be nice! My mother gave me a recipe for beer bread, and I am looking forward to try it.
- On Saturday wood for the fireplace was delivered. Now we are prepared for the colder season!
- My brother-in-law helped us putting the wood in the basement and we were very grateful for his help!