So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- I made good progress with the bottom of my tray in OT on Monday. It’s very colorful, just the way I like it. Working with colors always makes me feel good.
- On Monday, my husband and the dogs left us for a fishing trip. I know how important that is for him, and I am thankful I am well enough he can leave me alone for a few days (of course I am not all alone, our cat Jackie stayed home as well :-)) Right now Jackie is supervising me writing this post – nothing gets by a cat!
- On Tuesday morning I went to my GP to have my blood sugar taken. Self care is difficult for me sometimes, but this time I did it.
- On Tuesday afternoon, we did something different in group OT and had ice cream. A good time was had by all, and the ice cream was delicious.
- On Wednesday I met a friend. She isn’t doing so well at the moment and needed someone to talk to. I am glad I could help. While talking, we had dinner, and it was wonderful. Both of us felt better after our meeting.
- On Thursday, I was very grateful for our OT relaxation group. I am not used to living alone, and it calmed me down to see some friendly faces.
- On Friday, I met my father and we had ice cream. It was so good to see him and talk to him. He told me I will be fine, and I know I can call my parents any time. This is a big thankful!
- On Saturday I treated myself and went to a fast food restaurant. It may not be the healthiest choice where food is concerned, but I enjoyed every bit of the french fries and every sip of my milk shake!
- I took advantage of the relatively quiet house and the fact nobody worked on the terrace this week and cleaned everything. This was hard work, but I like the result.
- My husband asked me to take care of the fish tank while he is away, and all fish survived! I must have done something right 🙂