So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- On Monday, I added more colours to my tray in OT. I like working with acrylic paint, and I am sure it will turn out great.
- On Tuesday we finished working on our mosaics in group OT. They look great, but I wasn’t able to get a good photo, because all four mosaics together are quite big. I’ll have to wait until it hangs at the wall for that.
- We got a big step nearer to the finish line where the terrace is concerned. Just four rows are left from thirteen.
- Had a few nice chats with strangers in the bus. This is always nice, I like to think those people wouldn’t have talked to me if I appear to be an unfriendly person.
- I have a cold, but it seems to run is usual course and seems to be nothing to worry about. They say colds keep our immune system fit, so I hope for some positive aspects as well while I am sneezing and coughing.
- We met the dog trainer on Saturday. She is such a nice person, friendly, but stern. She told us so much about Sam, and this was the first time she met him.
- The dog trainer said, Sam just wanted to protect us. That made us love him even more. Now we just have to let him now that we protect him.
- The dog trainer didn’t really tell us something new about Sam. I am very grateful that we know our little man really well. We just have to change our reaction to his behavior.
- The dog trainer also said there’s a bond between Sam and me. It was so good to hear this, because we had to work for this.
- On Sunday my husband packed for his fishing trip. I am thankful he has this possibility to unwind and calm down.