So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
It was a tough week, but I had some thankful moments as well.
- Working on my tablet in OT on Monday was fun.
- Tuesday we closed the gaps between the tiles of our mosaics. After working on this for over half a year that was such a big step. We are almost finished!
- The display of my mobile broke. I am very thankful that I have a spare mobile, so I can stay connected.
- I am also very glad my phone is insured.
- When I went to a shop, we found out the insurance company listed the wrong IMEI… So I had to call the insurance company. Hearing aid… No lip reading… You know the drill, but I was able to sort this out. I am thankful for the patience of everybody involved.
- We started working on the terrace again. We covered everything with a tarp, and from now on we don’t need to care about the weather.
- We started putting the tiles back on. This will take a while, because every tile has to be carefully adjusted, but it’s the last thing we need to do. That’s great (hey! Just 240 more tiles :-))
- Had a bad anxiety attack on Thursday, but was able to cut it short with relaxation techniques I learned in OT relaxation group. That was good.
- When I felt really bad I was thankful for my as-needed med, that quickly helped me to calm down. Exactly what I needed in that situation.
- We were finally able to arrange a meeting with the dog trainer our friend recommended. She contacted me, and we will meet her on Saturday.