So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- On Monday I continued working on my tray during my single OT-session. It still is fun!
- On Tuesday in group OT the last mosaic was finished. Next time we will go ahead and fill the gaps between the tiles.
- I painted again in group OT and finished my picture. I enjoyed painting so much.
- I had to make many phone calls last week to order material for the terrace. Talking on the phone with a hearing aid and not being able to read lips is always hard for me, but I did it.
- Of course things went not as planned with the delivery of the material, but I was able to figure everything out, and now our driveway is full again 🙂
- This material was the last thing we needed to buy for the terrace! Like I said, we can see the finish line from where we stand.
- The temperature dropped, and now we can breathe again, especially the furbabies.
- It rained a little bit, this means we can’t work on the terrace right now… Well, we enjoy the break, to be honest!
- On Wednesday I met with my father. We had ice cream and had a nice talk. I am grateful for these father-daughter-meetings, and I know he is as well.
- On Saturday I met with my friend and helped her set up her high pressure cleaner. We got work done, and we had a good time.