So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- Our OT-therapist was sick on Monday and Tuesday. I enjoyed having more free time. Sometimes this is nice!
- My single OT-session had been moved from Monday afternoon to Wednesday morning. I enjoy having OT in the afternoon, but doing this first thing in the morning with more energy was a good experience as well.
- We got a lot of little things done that steal time on our terrace. Now we “just” need to make it pretty again. We are not finished, but the worst part is over.
- I continue to be thankful for my husband’s friend, who still helps us and is always in a good mood.
- On Saturday we had dinner with my parents and my parents-in-law. We celebrated my mother’s birthday, because my parents have been on holiday on her actual birthday. A good time was had by all!
- My parents offered to help us covering the costs for our terrace. That helps us a lot!
- My PIL gave me my birthday present as well. Everybody has been so generous!
- My mother, my MIL and I agreed we will go shopping clothes together in fall. We never did this before, it will be fun.
- We spent Sunday recovering from celebrating and left the couch just for cooking and taking care of the furbabies. It felt good just hanging around together.
- Found a new recipe for making chicken breast fillets in the oven with a cheese crust, and my husband liked it a lot.