So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- On Monday I started a new project in my single OT-sessions, a wooden tray. We will see how it turns out, but I am looking forward to it and enjoyed the planning.
- On Tuesday I painted in group OT. I haven’t been painting for a long time, and it was fun.
- On Wednesday I enjoyed a quiet day and enjoyed walking the dogs. They are wonderful companions, I am thankful they found their way into my life.
- My parents texted me that they safely arrived at their holiday destination and had a good journey. They so deserve this holiday, I am thankful it started well.
- On Thursday I had a wonderful OT session and left feeling very refreshed. We tried something different, and it worked.
- Later on Thursday, our friend texted me. She had to let her dog go over the Rainbow Bridge earlier that day 😦 She asked if I could come over and help? Of course I did. I get so much help, I am glad if I can give some of this back!
- My hearing aid had to be repaired, and on Friday I was called and informed it got back. That’s good!
- On Saturday my husband and I walked the dogs, went shopping and enjoyed eating out after that. It was a good time.
- Later, our friend called me: Could I go shopping with her, she wanted to get flowers for her dog’s grave? Of course I did, and even though it was a sad occasion, we had fun as well and enjoyed being together.
- On Sunday the local shelter had a charity event. I went were with Sam and Janet, and it was obvious Sam made great progress. He wasn’t at ease, but he stayed at my side and didn’t bark or tried to bite. I am so proud of our little man, and I am glad our training pays off.