So I proudly join the TToT-community again. It’s an anniversary, because TTOT turned six. Let’s see what I can contribute this week:
- I am thankful for every host of the TTOT, past and present, that they make this blog hop possible. It surely takes a lot of time and dedication.
- I found a new recipe for making carrots we both like. I didn’t know adding honey can make such a big difference.
- Our cat Jackie was very cuddly this week. I enjoyed this very much, of course!
- We had a few warm days, and I was able to wear a dress for the first time this year. It sure felt great!
- On Monday I was very thankful for our trainee therapist. She really helped me with my current project (I took over weaving a basket another client started but didn’t finish).
- On Tuesday I realized something very important about myself in therapy (I am often too hard on myself, and that doesn’t help at all).
- On Wednesday enjoyed a therapy free and quiet day.
- On Thursday we were just two patients in our relaxation group, so we enjoyed a session that was made just for us.
- My husband started his holiday on Friday, and it’s always nice to have him around.
- On Saturday I treated my husband to lunch in a greek fast food restaurant. We enjoyed it, and I didn’t have to cook – a big win-win!