So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Summer finally found us, so we had at least a sunny, warm weekend.
- Thursday was a banking holiday and the shops were closed. My husband had to work, but I enjoyed the quiet day at home.
- The most important thing I was thankful for was my birthday. I was born two months early, and back then the doctors weren’t sure I’d make it, but tadaa – here I am!
- So many people on- and offline sent me well wishes. I am very thankful for that, this year started off very well.
- I am thankful for all the support I get on- and offline. I wouldn’t be able to do this alone, and it’s a good thing I don’t have to!
- On the evening of my birthday, we went to a nice restaurant (“we” meaning my parents, my husband and I. My parents in law are on holiday). I am thankful for these nice hours. It was a good way to celebrate my birthday.
- My husband had a very stressful week and had to work full time on the banking holiday and on the weekend. I am grateful he got through that chaotic week ok.
- Because my husband had to work, I had no car at the weekend and wasn’t able to drive to the shelter for our usual walk with our friend, her dog and Truman, the shelter dog on Saturday. But our friend came to our house with her dog and Truman, and we walked the dogs here. This was very kind of her.
- After we walked our dogs, I took the bus and drove to the next town, where I went shopping and just enjoyed myself.
- One of our dogs, Janet, was coughing a lot on Wednesday, and it really had me worried. But whatever it was, she was her old self on Thursday, so I could stop worrying.