So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- It was a quiet week, and after having so many appointment last week, I enjoyed this very much.
- The anti tick treatment we used on our furbabies a few weeks ago seems to work, and that’s a very good things. I hope we humans don’t get bitten as well.
- On Monday I started a new project in OT. Another patient started weaving a basket and didn’t finish it. I took over, and we will see how it turns out.
- On Tuesday, I struggled with our project in group OT (the mosaic). But the group helped me, and this was a good feeling.
- On Wednesday, I had much time on my hands, so I enjoyed that I didn’t need to hurry. This can be such a blessing.
- On Thursday, we tried to relax on hard wooden chairs in OT group instead of sitting in comfortable rocking chairs or laying down. It worked, which means we learned a lot in the past months and are now able to relax almost everywhere 🙂 This, of course, was the idea behind our weekly practice.
- On Friday I went to my husband’s GP to renew his prescription. The doctor is on holiday, but since I was up early, I got a lot done. So it was a blessing in disguise.
- On Saturday we worked on the terrace and got a lot done here as well. For the next step we need a longer stretch of sunny weather, because we don’t want the ceiling of the basement to get wet. But this will have to wait, summer hasn’t found us yet!
- On Saturday we formed our usual “big” pack and had a wonderful walk with our friend, her dog and Truman, the shelter dog. His new family is moving to a new home right now, and they want to get him after everything quiets down, what is probably for the best. We enjoy having fun with the little man as long as possible!
- My husband was on call until Friday morning, and it was a stressful week for him. I am glad he had a nice, calm weekend to recover from the last hard days.