So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- On Monday I finished my OT project. The basket turned out fine. I worked on it for 10 hours, it was a lot of work.
- I met with my pain doc on Monday. We decided to leave my medication as it is, and she was very pleased. I will see her again in August.
- Tuesday I started group OT in a very bad mood, because making a mosaic isn’t my thing. But I made progress, so I felt better afterwards, and this was good.
- I cleaned the tiles on our terrace. It was hard work, but I pulled through. It was a good feeling to have contributed to this project.
- My husband was able to go ahead and took the clean tiles down, this was an important step.
- On Thursday I met with my psychiatrist. We will leave medication as it is, and I was relieved to hear this. A change in medication can always be tricky.
- Went to my monthly appointment at the podiatrist on Wednesday, and everything went well.
- I will meet with a fellow patient I met last summer during my inpatient stay next Wednesday. She texted me and said she is really looking forward to it, and so am I!
- A nice couple is interested in adopting the shelter dog we walk every Saturday. I hope everything goes well and Truman finally finds a wonderful forever home!
- Saturday we ate out, so I didn’t have to cook. This was very nice and I hade a quiet Saturday.