So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Met with my best friend and had breakfast with her. We had two wonderful hours together just chatting about everything.
- We had our friend and her dog over for a barbecue. Humans and dogs had a great time!
- Visted another friend and her wonderful Rottweiler. It was such a nice afternoon full of warmth. Rottweiler are classified as dangerous dogs here, and you need a special permission to keep them. Well, all Frieda wants is cuddle 🙂
- My husband found out the terrace is broken underneath the tiles, and this is the reason for the problem in the basement. Now we know what is going on and what to do.
- I made an apple tie from scratch, and it tasted wonderful. I am so proud it was a success, because I am not very skilled where baking is concerned. But maybe I just need more practice.
- I felt quite down and very tired last week. But I was able to get lots of rest and tried not to dwell on it too much. I hope next week gets better!
- We rembered to give our furbabies the first tick and flea treatment of the year. Ticks are no fun, and I hope we made their life a little bit better. It’s supposed to last twelve weeks, so they should be safe for now.
- We celebrated my husband’s vacation with having pancakes in a very cozy restaurant. The dogs where allowed to come in as well, and I was so proud of them: They calmly laid down under the table and had a nap while we were eating. This was not always so easy. This was not Janet’s and Sam’s fault, they just had to learn how to behave in these situation, and you surely don’t learn this on the streets or in a killing station.
- Our drier broke, and we just had it for a few weeks. But the timing wasn’t too bad, because it happened in the warranty period. So I think we will figure something out.
- I am so thankful for the many kind people in my life who help me to get through rough times. Don’t know where I would be without them.