So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Monday I had my weekly single OT session with an intern. It was very interesting to hear what someone new had to say. I am sure he will become a good therapist and am glad that I was allowed to be part of his journey.
- I am working on a basket made from rattan in OT. On Monday I decorated it with wooden pearls, and I liked it very much. Often I don’t like what I make and see only the little mistakes (darn perfectionism), but so far the basket turns out great.
- On Tuesday I went to group OT, but something went wrong and they had forgotten to call me and tell me it was cancelled. But the intern stepped in, I and could work on my basket for another hour. I like basket-weaving so much, it makes me feel good, I can’t get enough of it.
- Wednesday was a quiet day, and I enjoyed this very much. This week was another hard one, and I needed this.
- Thursday was relaxation OT group, and it helped me a lot. I felt much better and calmer afterwards.
- Like last week, the dogs took very good care of me. They always do what they can to cheer me up. I can’t say who rescues whom – maybe we saved them from a hard life on the streets, but they help me so much as well.
- My husband doesn’t have to work on Easter. This is not a given, and having more time together is always nice.
- I made plans for a new DIY-project, I want to make a blanket for our guest bed. We will see how it turns out. But making plans always lifts my mood.
- The quiet easter days were like balm for my soul. It helped a lot that I was with my husband all the time as well. He always has a calming effect on me.
- We had wonderful warm, bright days. The days are so long already, it was almost like summer. Of course it’s too early for that, but it surely was nice.