So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- I was in a lot of pain last week, maybe because of the cold weather. But I got through it somehow, and the important things got done.
- Monday my OT therapist was joined by a trainee, a young man. It was very interesting what he had to say. I agreed to have my next single OT appointment with him, because my therapist has a day off on Monday.
- Tuesday I felt very tired and everything felt heavy. But the dogs took good care of me. They always make me smile.
- Because Tuesday was so hard, I was very glad to have a quiet Wednesday. It was what I needed.
- Thursday I had my monthly appointment with my podiatrist. She really cares about her patients, and the staff always tries to make everybody feel well.
- Got a problem sorted out with my health insurance company. The question was if they continue to pay for my TENS unit, or if I have to get a new one. Turns out I can keep my current one. It took me a few days to get through to the right person, and I feel much better now.
- Had my quaterly blood test done on Friday morning as well. I struggle with self care sometimes, so it’s a good thing this is done. I will get the results this week.
- Had an appointment with my therapist on Friday. It was our second to last therapy session. We started in 2015, and we got a lot out of the way. I now feel ready to fly solo again, and this is good. We will keep in touch though and meet every three months.
- Picked up a prescription from my pain doctor. I am grateful this went quick and didn’t take a lot of time.
- Because the week was very tiring I was extremely relieved when I was finished with my chores on Friday. I pulled through, and that’s all what counts in the end.