So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Talked to my mother and we agreed to meet on Easter Monday to have coffee. I offered to make some of my famous yogurt for them, and she was delighted. Making them happy makes me happy as well, so it’s a deal.
- My parents had a wonderful time in Spain, but after they came home my father got very sick from something he ate on the plane on their flight back. It took some time, but he feels better now.
- Friday evening my husband and I had our monthly date in a local restaurant. It was nice, and I decided I will have my birthday dinner there and reserved a table (the location where I would have liked to celebrate is closed on Tuesdays, so I had to find someting else… check!).
- We planned what need to be done in our garden, and came up with a long list. But planning made me feel optimistic.
- Yesterday my husband invited a friend from the local fishing community, and they made baits (boilies, to be exact). I managed to get up early and made a cake for them (nothing special, I used a cake mix. But I wanted our guest to feel welcome, and it worked).
- Having people visiting at short notice is so much easier now than last year for example, because I keep up with the chores quite well at the moment. This is such a good feeling.
- While my husband and his fishing pal made baits, it loaded the dogs in the car and took a walk with our friend, her dog and a dog from the shelter. We had some very relaxed girlie time, and the dogs loved being out in the nice spring weather.
- One of our dogs, Janet, has very thick fur and enjoys being brushed during shedding season. I took a moment to brush her thoroughly, and it was a wonderful intimate moment for both of us. It’s very rare our other dog, Sam, is quiet, but we were lucky.
- It was the second week in March when I had all three OT-appointments in a week. Having more time on my hands was nice, but I enjoyed working on my mental health this week.
- I was able to go outside without a coat! It was a great feeling. Spring has come to stay, or so I hope.