So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- After the stressful last weeks I was able to relax. This was what I really needed, and I am thankful I was able to do so.
- Even though I needed to relax, I managed to keep up with the chores. I didn’t get lost in depression, and I consider this a big win.
- Yesterday evening we had a power outage, due to storm. We enjoyed three hours without TV and light, sitting in warm and cozy candlelight (even the fish survived, because my husband had a battery operated pump ready).
- On Saturday, we had the first ice cream of the year in our favourite ice cream parlour. It was delicious!
- Our clothes dryer broke down. The good thing is, we can afford a new one. It will be delievered on Saturday, and I am looking forward to it.
- I am getting the hang of making yoghurt. At the first try, three yoghurts were alright and creamy, and three were liquid. At the second try, all six turned out ok.
- Bonus points: My husband wanted to make vanilla yoghurt that is not so sweet like that from the store. We tried and found a formula he likes. Yeah, success!
- While watching the series “Reign”, that is set at the scottish court when Maria Stuart lived, I blurted out: “Is there any character in this show who didn’t kill, betray or lie?” We had a good laugh about this. Watching it is still so much fun!
- I was finally able to get my new night guard. Self care is sometimes hard for me, because I care for everyone else. So I am glad I did this.
- I bought tulips for the first time this year. They always have been a symbol of spring for me. Seeing them in our living room warms my heart and is a promise spring will come!