So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- My decluttering project went to the next level. I definitely am finished were my clothes are concerned, and now I just need to be mindful and not start collecting again. Next are my books – there are so many I will never read again. I am aware of the fact this can be hard as well, but I now it will make me feel better in the end.
- My cold is almost gone, so I was able to start walking our dogs again. Janet enjoyed playing in the snow so much, Sam is calmer when he gets some excercise, and I can bild up stamina again.
- It would have been easy for me just to give up and not start walking the dogs again, but I managed to get into it again. It’s the little things sometimes!
- My husband suggested I bake some bread for him to have for breakfast at work. I managed to do so, and it tastes so good. I hope I will be able to keep this up!
- At first I was sad when I learned I had to spend Saturday alone – usually we take a long walk with a friend, her dog and a dog from the shelter. But my husband went to a fishing trade fair, and our friend’s dog is ill. So I decided to walk the dogs, and then go shopping and spend the afternoon in town. And it was nice. I am glad I didn’t stay home sulking!
- I started using the Thermomix my mother-in-law gave us. I am sure there still is a lot to learn, but I am thankful I found the energy to start learning.
- We had some really nasty winter days with slippery roads. I am grateful nothing happened to our family and friends.
- The weather changed, and I am very glad we get a pause from the winter, even if it is just for a few days.
- The fish tank is now finished – my husband put in the last fish. It looks so nice, and it turned out to be a real eyecatcher. All the work really paid off, the change it made to the living room is incredible. We like to watch it, there is so much to see and so much life.
- We are way into a new project in OT. I never made a mosaic before, but I like it and I am looking forward to spending the next sessions doing it.