So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Another week in which I managed to keep up my new routines. I hope my brain will finally get it one day 🙂
- This week was not so filled up with appointments as the week before. This was a blessing, because I could relax and calm down.
- Met with a friend on Thursday and we made Christmas cookies – lots and lots of them! Later her daughter (she is eleven years old) joined us after school. We had so much fun together.
- After the new baby in my husband’s family re-opened so many wounds in my soul, I wasn’t sure how being with my friend and her daughter would make me feel. But I needn’t have worried – it was a wonderful day, full of good talks, warmth and friendship.
- We ended up with so many cookies, I gave almost half of them to my parents. They were absolutely thrilled and agreed with us the cookies were delicious. I am glad I made my parents happy.
- Went shopping for clothes yesterday with my mother (this will be my Christmas present from my parents). I was very glad I could spend some extra money on clothes, and we found very nice things.
- My mother and I had a wonderful time. We weren’t in any hurry, talked a lot and even had the time to sit down and have a cup of coffee. My mother still works full time, so these moments are rare. We both enjoy them very much.
- I had a very intense therapy session on Friday morning with my therapist. It became obvious that I gained a lot of insight into my depression in the past weeks, and that I can handle it much better now compared to a few months ago. I am sure that will help me in the future.
- Went ahead with my decluttering project this weekend and decided to donate much more clothes I don’t wear anymore to charity. It was very hard this time to let go, but I think it will be good to get rid of things that only remind me of a past that doesn’t exist anymore. It will help me to focus on the present.
- Today we lit the first candle on our Advent arrangement. This is always a very special moment. And I am very thankful we found such a nice arrangement at the shelter’s charity event. It will make us smile all the way until Christmas!