So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- It was another week in which I managed to stay on course, taking care of my pack and the chores, so my brain can process the new routines.
- My parents had their 48th wedding anniversary. I am happy for them, of course, but they also are very good role models for me. They always made clear that a marriage has to be taken seriously, and that you have to deal with the bad times as well. This made me the dedicated wife I am.
- My husband and me had a wonderful date night at a chinese restaurant. It’s important to have these moments together.
- Helped a friend from the shelter putting on winter tires on her car. I like helping others when I can. It makes me happy as well.
- Had a good appointment with my psychiatrist. She told me I am doing well, and that I have to give myself more time. This was good to hear.
- Arranged a meeting with another friend, we will bake together later in the month. It will be good to see her again, and I am sure we will have fun baking together (we did this before, and it always was a success!).
- It’s getting cold. I am very thankful for my warm winter clothes, and that I was able to buy what I needed.
- Even though it is November, the weather was still mostly sunny and I was able to enjoy the good weather while walking the dogs. It helped me to keep depression at bay.
- After taking the dogs for a long walk yesterday, my husband and I ate in a greek fast food restaurant, so I didn’t have to cook. That was nice for a change.
- Friday was a challenging day for me. My husband left in the morning for work and didn’t return until late in the evening. I looked after the dogs, walk them twice and feed them in the evening. My husband was very glad he could rely on me again. This was good for both of us.