So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- My husband was away for a training last week. I got along, not always well, but I managed.
- Got some things done I didn’t have the energy before. But anyway, it’s done.
- My parents enjoy their holiday immensely. I am happy for them.
- The weather is still sunny and nice, so being outside with the dogs is nice and my husband can go fishing.
- Finished my painting in OT. That’s always a satisfying feeling.
- My MIL is very supportive concerning my thyroid problems. This is always helpful.
- Had a wonderful girl time with our cat 🐈. This is rare in summer, because she wants to spend much time outside.
- Was able to stand my ground at the dentist, when they suggested an expensive treatment that is not necessary.
- Found new, delicious kinds of yoghurt. Sometimes it’s nice to have a change.
- My husband won’t work Monday and Tuesday, so I hope for a good start into next week as well.