So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Decluttering goes on. But hey, I finished decluttering my closet. It’s good to have some closure, even I am nowhere finished.
- Everybody was so generous were birthday presents are concerned. I was able to replace some more old clothes.
- Was asked for directions by an older woman. It’s important for me to have an open ear for other people despite my struggles. Even it is just about the way to the next supermarket.
- My mother had some problems with her smartphone, and we sorted it out on the phone. I am so proud of my parents that they try to get used to something new, and I am happy I could help. My mother was so thankful, but it was no big issue, really.
- The weather was nice – sunshine and rain in the right mix. I was able to show off my new dresses, and nature got what was needed as well.
- I like egg liqueur, and I found out it can be added to strawberry shake as well! Yummy.
- Got cheap blankets for the dogs. They are replacements for now, but it is good to have them.
- Our “problem dog” made another step forward: He could play with other dogs without being on the leash. That’s a big improvement, at the beginning we had to use a muzzle and a leash when we met dogs he didn’t know.
- My husband was on a fishing trip with his brother, my parents were in south Germany at the same time. I was able to hold it together without them for a few days, and they had a well deserved break. Win-win, I’d say.
- Didn’t forget some important things, even my head can be a chaos sometimes. Hope this goes on.