So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- My englisch blog now has an GDPR disclaimer as well. But I really hope we can forget about this now. It’s good to have it out of the way.
- Talked with another woman with a walker while riding the bus home. It was nice to talk with somebody who knows the problems. But the talk was never sad, we had the same sense of dark humour 🙂
- Found a good solution where my birthday is concerned: Celebrating later, when I feel better.
- Learned once more that I have wonderful people around me. Everybody was so understanding and willing to help.
- Berrytime!!! Strawberries and blueberries en masse. Love this time of the year.
- New potatoes are wonderful as well! Maybe they are expensive, but also very tasty.
- Had very good OT-sessions this week. It wasn’t planned, but I formulated two goals I want to work on in the next future. It’s always good to have a precise goal in your head and nothing cloudy.
- Made my husband happy with serving lots of fresh Asparagus that was harvested locally. This is his highlight every summer!
- Talked with my parents today. They feel good and are looking forward to a short trip to south Germany later this week. That’s always good to hear.
- The next week will also be a short one, because of a bank holiday on Thursday. This sounds promising.