So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- The rest of my husband’s holiday was nice. We visited a pet trade fair and enjoyed the time together.
- Went shopping with my mother yesterday and found two very nice dresses. So this is taken care of. Can’t wait to wear them.
- Decluttering stays on my mind, even it is not as present in the moment as it was a few weeks ago: New clothes meant that some of the old clothes go to charity. I don’t want to pile up junk again.
- Ate healthy things. But this is easy right now, because there are so many tasty fruits around right now… strawberries and blueberries… pure bliss!
- Had a good talk with my mother yesterday. She is not perfect, of course, but she is such an understanding, loving person.
- Had a wonderful ice chocolate yesterday. It was worth every calorie. It even had whipped cream on it.
- My friend’s daughter broke her hip on Monday and had surgery the same day, but I heard she heals amazingly quick and is already home again. This could have been much worse.
- I am by now means a great housewife, but right now everything is quite tidy. The decluttering idea helps not let everything pile up.
- Had a wonderful herbal liqueur today with herbs from the North Sea coast. Very good after a rich meal.
- After a few very hot days temperature dropped to a more spring-like level. Nature still needs the rain, so this is a good thing.