So I proudly join the TToT-community again. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Talked to my mother this morning. We both are glad that our parents and I get so well along. It’s a nice thing to know we have each others back.
- Decluttering just won’t stop 🙂 This week, I worked in the kitchen. And even this too is by now means finished, it is now better than before.
- My husband and the dogs were fishing, me and the cat enjoyed some delicous girltime!
- Started editing old photos the digital way. It’s fun, and it’s surprising how this can make old photos look better.
- Found a nice app that will help me with blogging.
- Solved a minor, but very annoying problem in my email program on laptop, tablet and smartphone. Somehow it’s important for me that these things run smoothly, and more important: I want to understand how it works.
- We got the first asparagus of the year! My husband loves it, and I was able to cook it just the way he likes it.
- My husband has tomorrow off, and Tuesday is a bank holiday. A nice long weekend is always welcome.
- There a very few appointments next week and no therapy sessions, so I am looking forward to a quiet week.
- Our pets all have their wonderful, silky summer fur now! Can’t keep my hands off them, poor things.