So I proudly join the TToT-community. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- Had a nice talk with an older Lady on the bus. We both felt better after this.
- A very nice cashier said to me: “Take your time, it’s your turn now!” when I struggled to put my groceries away because my back was really b*tchy this day. It was really very friendly to say so, because there where so many people standing behind me.
- My husband met a friend while while walking the dogs. She said she will contact me so that we can visit the yearly charity of a shelter for pitbulls and staffs. This is always fun.
- A friend observed that our “special” dog improved in the last weeks, that he is calmer. Alway good to hear our training pays off.
- My mother loves the hand cream I bought for her. I am glad I could make her happy.
- Had a very emotional talk on the phone with my father. This really helped us to understand each other better.
- Messaged with a friend, whose husband had suffered from kidney stones. He is better now, that was good to hear.
- It was so warm last week that I re-arranged my clothes for the warmer season. Always a great feeling.
- We had our windows cleaned by a professional cleaning company. They come twice a year, and they are such a great help for me.
- Was able to surprise my husband with a few new dishes. He liked it, and it was a nice change.