So I proudly join the TToT-community. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- My smartphone finally got back to me! I hope it will never be broken again. Even though my old smartphone was fine, I enjoyed the faster internet very much.
- Autumn and winter had been overshadowed by the death of my beloved cat Sammy. In the past week I noticed the grief has lessened. She will always be missed, but when I think of her, I now smile instead of cry.
- My husband had the week off. It was a very relaxed time for both of us.
- My father and I will meet tomorrow. I will give him a special hand cream for my mother, who complains of dry skin. It’s always nice to give something back.
- Ice cream tastes so much better when the sun is shining and you don’t need to wear a coat! Was able to prove this theory yesterday 🙂
- Got something important off my chest in OT. It will take time to learn, but it was a start.
- Yesterday I entered a fast food restaurant. The waitress noticed how tired I was and insisted that I have a seat until she brings my order to my table. That was so sweet. Couldn’t thank her enough for it.
- Was able to wear nice blouses again, because the temperature outside nearly was 20 degrees Celsius. Had almost forgotten about them in the long, cold winter days.
- Managed to throw away things I don’t need any more. Seems like I am no longer stuck and ready for a new chapter in my life. Or so I hope!
- Joining the AtoZ Challenge has been fun so far. It brought up so many happy memories.