So I proudly join the TToT-community. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- After much thinking I decided to join the AtoZ Challenge with my own theme. It will be a challenge, but it is good to give my mind something to ponder.
- Looking for photos that match with my AtoZ theme brought up many memories, good and bad ones. But thinking about the past is not as painful as it once was, so I think therapy works and I can leave many things behind me.
- My husband sacrificed a few ours on Saturday to help my with the spring cleaning. Our living room looks so much better now.
- It is Easter Sunday! This never fails to lift my mood, even though the weather could be better. But nevermind, nothing can stop spring now.
- What happened in the OT-Group first really dragged my down. But it also made me talk about it with my husband, and he came up with some really good things.
- My parents came back from Tenerife in a very good mood. They had a good time, and this was well deserved.
- Talked with my mother earlier today on the phone. It was good to catch up after my parents’ vacation.
- On a few days I was able to wear normal shoes instead of boots or ankle boots. This felt great.
- My mobile phone is on its way back to me. This really took a long time, but at least it has been repaired and I can trace its way back to me.
- My husband didn’t have to work during Easter (that is not a given), that meant extra time the pack was complete.