So I proudly join the TToT-community. Let’s see what I can contribute:
- There were a few problems regarding the repair of my mobile phone. But I got it sorted out, and I think I will get it back the following week.
- Had a very good talk with my therapist. He said I am really working on my issues and that this will pay off. That gave me hope this is just another rough patch on my road and I just have to pull through.
- I get to read the daily newspaper of my parents while they are on vacation. This is nice for a change. Kinda old fashioned, but nice.
- Spring and easter atmosphere are everywhere! That helps with my mood.
- We were able to buy new cold-foam matresses for a really good price. It took us a few nights to get used to them, but now we are very happy with them.
- Got another bit of spring cleaning done without neglecting my daily chores. This makes the atmosphere so much better.
- My parents keep sending happy messages from their holidays. They look so happy on the pictures! I hope it stays this way for the rest of their holiday.
- Yesterday my new pair of sunglasses was delievered. They are a perfect fit, and I will put them to good use now where the sun shines longer every day.
- I bought new blankets for our dogs. They love them and they go with the colours in the living room, perfect.
- All in all, this week was very calm and uneventful. I was able to rest a lot.